The holidays are about celebrating with friends and family. What better way to celebrate than with a cocktail using the award-winning Sagamore Rye? Celebrated Sagamore is a bubbly champagne whiskey cocktail with just enough fizz to feel fancy and just enough whiskey to bend the rules.
- 1.5 oz Sagamore Rye
- 3 oz Sparkling Cava
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- .75 ox Spiced Cranberry Syrup
- Add Sagamore Rye, lime juice, and spiced cranberry syrup to a champagne flute. Swirl the glass to mix.
- Tilt glass and gently pour in Cava.
- Garnish with lime and cranberry.
- Spiced Cranberry Syrup: Mix equal parts water, sugar, and fresh cranberries in a pot. For every one cup of cranberries, add one cinnamon stick and one rosemary sprig. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes. Chill overnight, and strain.
To discover more cocktail recipes, visit https://sagamorespirit.com/cocktails/